In this video, Dr. Kathryn Bingham and Cheryl Rice, author, entrepreneur, speaker, and coach talk about the YOU MATTER Marathon (no running required), a nonprofit Cheryl founded that advocates a mission of kindness and acknowledgment of each person’s worth. The conversation invites viewers to make a difference in the world using two words. Key topics include:
- The stories and impact of the first You Matter card Cheryl received and gave.
- How participants and sponsors learn about the YOU MATTER Marathon (no running required!) and the global reach.
- Are YOU delicious?
- Goal: 25M by 2025
- Sustaining and Sponsors
- The TED Talk!
- Inspiring women to live with courage and confidence.
- The book Where have I been all my life?
- It’s ALL about mattering.
- Watch or listen here.
Here’s a few ways for you to reach out and connect Cheryl Rice and YOU MATTER Marathon:
NOTE: YOU MATTER is a US 501(c)3 nonprofit (NGO) and would be grateful for your support.
Thank you for visiting Dr. Kathryn Bingham’s blog! We invite your discussion at LEADistics’ community page. Fans and honest critics are welcomed! Please see our Comments Policy and reuse Permissions on the TOOLS & FAQ page. All Imagine Bravely posts are covered by copyright law, with all rights reserved.